- 4-3. Purchase application
Purchase request is a function that can be used for products in which the purchase application setting was configured to [Required] at the time of product registration.
1. Once a purchase application from a customer has been received, you can see it in your email and dashboard.
2. Log in to Tellus and go to "Order Management".
3. The status of the order for which you have received a purchase application is "Waiting for Review". Click the "Details" button to check the customer's detailed information.
4. Check the customer's details first, then click the "Allow" button to allow the purchase, or the "Deny" button to disallow it.
The result of the application will be emailed to the customer.
5. The customer will then press the "Buy" button again to complete the product purchase.